- Ethical Commitment to Donors
The Irish Jesuit Missions is indebted to the donors who have made such a generous contribution to its charitable works.
We make the following commitment to our donors:
• All contributions received by post or by hand are formally acknowledged by the Director Fr. John K. Guiney S.J.
• Donations made for a specific purpose will be used only for that purpose.
• Our Staff is instructed to conduct themselves integrity, honesty and trustworthiness. They will act at all times openly and in such a manner that donors are not misled.
• We will not supply your name, address or other personal details to any third party without your written permission.
• Standing orders will be cancelled if you wish to do so.
• Upon request, any personal information will be removed from our database.
• If you do not wish to receive literature from us, we will respect that.
• Any complaint or query from a donor will be dealt with promptly.
• Our accounts are audited by a firm of accountants.
• We aim to keep our donors informed of the work of the missions by updating our website regularly and mailing Newsletters at least twice a year.
• Donors can request information on specific projects and we will aim to deliver that information within a reasonable timeframe.
• We adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
• We are a Registered Charity - Registration Number: CHY 19577. In Northern Ireland, Trust Number: XR302213
- •We do not discriminate in any business relationship on the basis of gender, age, marital status, race, religion or nationality.
Thank you for your contribution. Every donation will make real difference to the lives of people in the developing world.