- Ethical Commitment to Donors
The Irish Jesuit Missions is indebted to the donors who have made such a generous contribution to its charitable works.
We make the following commitment to our donors:
• All contributions received by post or by hand are formally acknowledged by the Director Fr. John K. Guiney S.J.
• Donations made for a specific purpose will be used only for that purpose.
• Our Staff is instructed to conduct themselves integrity, honesty and trustworthiness. They will act at all times openly and in such a manner that donors are not misled.
• We will not supply your name, address or other personal details to any third party without your written permission.
• Standing orders will be cancelled if you wish to do so.
• Upon request, any personal information will be removed from our database.
• If you do not wish to receive literature from us, we will respect that.
• Any complaint or query from a donor will be dealt with promptly.
• Our accounts are audited by a firm of accountants.
• We aim to keep our donors informed of the work of the missions by updating our website regularly and mailing Newsletters at least twice a year.
• Donors can request information on specific projects and we will aim to deliver that information within a reasonable timeframe.
• We adhere to all applicable laws and regulations.
• We are a Registered Charity - Registration Number: CHY 19577. In Northern Ireland, Trust Number: XR302213
- •We do not discriminate in any business relationship on the basis of gender, age, marital status, race, religion or nationality.